Thursday, July 23, 2009

We Love Her We Love Her



Abby is 17 months old and full of wonder and exploration. I took her out in the back yard today to take some pictures of her in her sweet little dress and her hair in two little pigtails on top of her head. She didn't sit still for long. She sat in her tiny andirondak chair, which she loves and ran around the yard. She smelled the flowers and picked some daisies too.


She is so precious and fills our days with such joy. We are truly blessed to have her in our family.


She loves her baby that she got from her Grandma Pat and Grandpa Art for her first birthday. She carries it around and pats it on the pack and says oh baby oh with such drama. It is the cutest thing you will ever see. I have yet to get a picture of this or even some video. I need to before she stops doing it.


She says lots of words. We have lost count. These are the ones that come to my mind right now.

Quack Quack

Pancake

Jacob

Daddy

Gracie

Grandpa

no no

diaper

stinky

shoes

baby

cracker


I know there are more but they just have slipped my mind right now.


She is a delight and fills our days with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment